Nick Freitas Announces A
Packed Pre-Election Schedule
Nick just announced the schedule for the next ten episodes of his podcast, Making the Argument. This lineup consists of issues that Nick hears about the most from voters across Virginia’s 7th District, and Nick is excited to address them.
In each episode, Nick will focus on identifying the underlying problems we face in regard to each of these policy areas and how we can use science, data, and experience to formulate effective solutions. Nick will also address how we can best work within our communities to create the change we would like to see.
As Nick is running for Congress to represent Virginia’s 7th District, he wants to ensure that we are addressing the specific issues and problems in these policy areas that you actually care about. With that in mind, we want to open this up for each of you to submit the questions you have for Nick within these policy areas so Nick can make sure he addresses your concerns directly during the episode!
Please have your questions submitted a week before the episodes release!
- Aug. 17th – Transparency, Reform, and Fixing How Congress Works Ep. 20
- Aug. 24th – Criminal Justice, Police, and Keeping Our Communities Safe and Secure Ep. 21
- Aug. 31th – Education, School Choice, and Taking Care of our Teachers Ep. 22
- Sep. 7st – COVID-19, Public Health, and Government Response Ep. 23
- Sep. 14th – The Economy, Jobs, and Creating Opportunity Ep. 24
- Sep. 21st – Taxes and Regulations Ep. 25
- Sep. 28th – Healthcare: Equality, Affordability, and Accessibility Ep. 26
- Oct. 5th – Lowering Prescription Drug Prices and Streamlining the FDA Ep. 27
- Oct. 12th – Foreign Policy, National Defense, and Caring for our Veterans Ep. 28
- Oct. 19th – Environment, Green Energy, and Responsible Stewardship Ep. 29